2. First Up, We Want You to Know This:
You control your Personal Information on the speakeazy platform. We will not disclose your email address, transaction history, or other Personal Information to any third party for their marketing purposes. This allows you to use the speakeazy Apps with peace of mind.
All companies that you do business with choose whether and how they want to share your Personal Information and other information. Federal law gives you the right to limit some, but not all, of that sharing. Federal law also requires companies to tell you how they collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
4. What Information Do We Collect?
Personal Information: speakeazy may collect some of your personally identifiable information(PII) in connection with the speakeazy App. When you create a speakeazy User Account, submit content to speakeazy, send us feedback, request information about the Service, or apply for a job, you may provide to speakeazy certain information, which could include the following (collectively, “Personal Information”):
- first and last name
- mailing address
- email address
- telephone number
- date of birth
You do not have to provide any Personal Information to speakeazy, but you may not be able to take advantage of all features of the Service if you do not.
Web/Mobile Tracking Information: speakeazy and its third-party service providers may use web and/or mobile tracking technologies, such as cookies, beacons, pixel tags and clear GIFs, to collect data related to usage of the Service, the Programs, and web. Such data may include:
- the address of the websites you visited before and after you visited the Service,
- the type of browser you are using,
- your Internet Protocol (IP) address,
- what pages in the app you visit and what links you clicked on,
- the identification for advertising associated with your iOS or Android device, and
- identifiers of beacons communicated to a speakeazy App.
- In order to collect Web/Mobile Tracking Information and to make your use of the Service more efficient, we may store cookies on your device. speakeazy and third party contractors engaged to provide services on behalf of speakeazy (“Contractors”) may also use web tracking technologies that are placed in web pages on the Service or in email communications to collect information about actions that users take when they interact with the Service or such email communications. Web Tracking Information is not correlated by speakeazy to individual users. Mobile Tracking information may be correlated to individual Users. Some Web Tracking Information may include data, such as IP address data, that is unique to you. You may be able to modify your browser settings to alter which web tracking technologies are permitted when you use the Service, but this may affect the performance of the Service.
5. How Does speakeazy Use and Share Your Information?
Aggregate Information: speakeazy may also use Personal Information to create aggregated data for analytical purposes. This statistical information does not contain any individual identifying information or contact information and is used to understand our customer base as a whole and to better serve our market.
Web/Mobile Tracking Information: speakeazy uses Web and Mobile Tracking Information to administer the Service (including to deliver notifications to users), to understand how well our Service is working, and to develop aggregate, statistical information on usage of the Services.
6. Privacy Settings/Opt Out
If you would like your Personal Information permanently removed from our database, removed from speakeazy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-538-3542. We will promptly disable your speakeazy User Account and you will no longer receive email from speakeazy. You may elect to opt-out at any time after registering for the speakeazy service.
7. Access and Updating of Information
speakeazy encourages you to review and amend your email address or contact details, in the speakeazy platform at any time. Please contact us by sending an email to: email@example.com
Security: We use reasonable security precautions to protect the security and integrity of your Personal Information in accordance with this Policy and all applicable laws. However, no Internet transmission is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee that security breaches will not occur. Without limitation of the foregoing, we are not responsible for the actions of hackers or other unauthorized third parties.
Children: speakeazy does not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information from persons under 13 years of age, and no part of the Service is directed at persons under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use the Service. If speakeazy learns that personally identifiable information of persons less than 13 years of age has been collected without verifiable parental consent, then speakeazy will take the appropriate steps to delete this information immediately. To make such a request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Effective Date of this policy: October 14, 2018